Ayurveda is the oldest system of healing over 5000 years back, guiding us to a holistic way of life. India is a pioneer in Ayurveda, incorporating its ancient herbs & remedies as the leading component is Ashwagandha. Ashwagandha is a plant. The name is derived from the Sanskrit language that is a combination of two words ashva, meaning horse, and gandha, meaning smell. The root contains strong aroma described as “horse-like.”
Ashwagandha which grows mostly in India, Pakistan and North America is a ubiquitous herb. The root base of the ashwagandha herb has been applied for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine. The root and berries are used to make medicine. Ashwagandha encourages weight loss through its adaptogenic effects. It’s better known as Rasayana that helps the body subsist with daily stress, and acts as a general refresher.
How to make Ashwagandha Tea: Ashwagandha is “Indian Ginseng” which is used in ayurvedic medicine as like as Asian Ginseng is used in Chinese Medicine. Ashwagandha Tea can be effortlessly made at home, by boiling the dry roots of the plant for 15 minutes and then straining it. The roots generally weighted 3 grams resulting three to four cups of tea.
Advantages of Ashwagandha Tea: Numerous studies resulted that ashwagandha is methodical in inflammation reduction, improve mental health, relief stress from mind & body, and it cures tumor. It is a medication for Alzheimer’s. The University of Texas studied that the plant extracts had processes similar to GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid), which reveals it’s ductile in soothing anxiety.
Benefits of Ashwagandha Tea:
- Ashwagandha Tea protects the brain from destroying its own cells, averting memory loss & cognitive deficit.
- It is highly beneficial for expectant mother for strengthening the immune system & purifying the blood.
- It is preventive to cataracts causes toward blindness of a diabetic patient.
- The antioxidants in Ashwagandha Tea is preventive toward cancer.
- It carries mild sedative that calms the mind & promotes restful sleep.
- It contains anti-aging benefits by slowing the ageing through promoting tissue regeneration.
- Natural Steroids in these reduces the pain in inflammatory conditions like Arthritis and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Ashwagandha Tea is an ancient tea. But the best brewed and blended Ashwagandha tea are available in the contemporary Indian market. From physicians to influencers, tea artists, socialites, everyone is fond of this ayurvedic healing tea. Artisanal Tea brand Karma Kettle brings to you one of the Best Ashwagandha tea in India from its wellness tea collection bag. This blend has a beautiful aroma of sandalwood and has predominantly a herby flavor, this is balanced out with a lingering honey aftertaste, making it a treat to drink. The blend which is low in caffeine consists of organic Black Tea, Ashwagandha root, Tulsi leaves, Brahmi leaves, Stevia leaves, Pomegranate flower, Sandalwood powder.
This scorching summer, revitalize your body & soul with this ancient healing Ashwagandha Tea Powder anytime in a day.