Tea has been an essential part of our daily routine for years. A cup of relaxing and refreshing tea makes our life so much better, doesn’t it? But do you actually know what it does for our body? We know it is nutritious and we know it has health benefits but the details have always been blurry and hazy. But the wonders of modern science and scientific research have made them visible. Now we know exactly how wellness tea benefits our body and mind.
Here are some important benefits that you need to know:
- Green tea for weight loss– Green tea is non-oxidized and therefore contain plenty of Catechin, an antioxidant that aids in weight loss. It helps in the maintenance of your body fat mass and weight. Catechin also protects your cells from extensive damage and improves your overall body functions. A great booster for your metabolism, you need its benefits in your life.
- Chakra tea for rejuvenation– An inspired mix of organic black tea, ginger, honey, and liquorice, Chakra tea will assist you in reconnecting with your seven chakras. They promote calmness and serenity in your mind and rejuvenate you, preparing for an energized lifestyle. Chakra wellness tea goes deep inside and helps you strengthen your body and mind.
- Moringa Tea for a strong immune system– Are you one of those unfortunate folks who is always falling sick? It might be because of your lacking immune system. Moringa tea is super effective in strengthening your immunity and training your body to fight the diseases. It is loaded with polyphenols that work overtime to fortify your immune system and help you get a healthier lifestyle.
- Ashwagandha tea for a healthy heart– Ashwagandha tea help you keep your blood pressure and cholesterol under control and protects your heart from numerous cardiovascular diseases. Studies have shown that this wellness tea increases the blood flow to your organs and make your arteries healthier and better. The rich aroma of sandalwood and the bold flavour makes it one of the favourites of the crowd.
- Ginger tea for better digestion– If you are looking for a wellness tea for detox and better digestion, ginger tea is perfect for you. It not only helps in case of motion sickness, vomiting, and nausea but also works miracle for people with inherent digestive issues. Ginger is also well-known for its cold and allergy-fighting qualities.
- Black tea to prevent cancer– Black tea is loaded with catechins and polyphenols that not only protects your body from a number of perilous diseases but also prevents cancerous cells from spreading. Black tea has quite a high caffeine content so if you are feeling stressed, tired, and blue, a delicious cup of black tea will be the perfect energy booster you need.
You can find most of these varieties of premium loose-leaf wellness teas at the best tea sellers online. Now that you know all about the benefits these teas have on your body and mind, what are you waiting for? Start shopping and get a healthier lifestyle today!