Have you ever thought that a tea can be innovated from the concept of nature, or the luxury of life and moreover stay as fresh as picking the fresh flowers in the morning?
Simply put your imagination on a roll and think that you are in the middle of an orchard full of freshly grown flowers and fruits. Isn’t the scenario is striking? The aroma everywhere is silently overriding your body and mind and making you feel childish than ever. WHOA! This, nevertheless, happens to only a few blessed ones who keep themselves walled by the splendour of nature.
For the rest of us, we are destined to trail a lifestyle which keeps us far away from these beautiful facets of nature. The ecstasy of the first-morning tea is usually ignored by us in the hush and rush of work.
Yet, there is one virtuous thing that still takes us back to those fantasy lands. It’s a delightful cup of tea pooled with something that fills you with the newness of afresh grown flowers and the tempting scent of Amaranth tea which is also a widely Imported Chinese tea India by Karma Kettle all because of its health benefits.
Let’s Dig into Blossoming Origin of Chinese flowering tea
The la la land of Chinese Flowering tea, say some, industrialised as recently as the 1980s in a Chinese region. Assumed the age-old history of tea, it would be accurately tabled to think that flowering tea (or blooming tea, Green tea with amaranth globe) was such a hot origination.
What is Dragon Ball Tea?
Dragon ball tea, or otherwise known as flowering tea, is the blend of green tea leaves and certain flowers. One or more dried buds are draped in bundles of dried tea leaves moulded into a bulb shape then set for drying. Other than its distinctive and stimulating taste, its appealing is truly amazing. The bulb, once lay in the sweltering water, inflates and unfolds into something like a blooming flower. But one must refrain from fake sites to buy blooming tea India must buy them from trusted sites with 100% guarantee of original tea.
Plenty of Natural Benefits in Just One Cup
- Stay Young: If staying young is all in your mind and you want to slow down the effects of ageing? The antioxidants in green tea with amaranth globe can help shield your body against damage from free radicals.
- Rich Source of Vitamins: Few of you might know that Amaranth is highly vitamin-rich and is a good source of vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin K, vitamin C, folate, and riboflavin.
- Better Digestion: Green tea is known all around the world for better metabolism (helps to treat a cough) and weight loss. It has also been suggested to improve bone mineral density.
- Better Digestion: Green tea is known all around the world for better metabolism and weight loss. It has also been suggested to improve bone mineral density.
- Keeps Your Mind Alert: Being a part of Indian tea culture, most of us have grown up with the idea that tea is the best thing to tranquil your troubled state of mind and help you think better. From being a welcome drink to just a form of stimulant or a buddy to our evening snack, tea does it ALL.
- Keeps Heart Diseases Away: A Chinese study recommended Green and black tea if mixed with a low-fat diet can lessen the peril of heart diseases by up to 16%. Also, tea contains catechin and polysaccharides which have been verified to have a visible effect on sinking blood sugar.
Where to buy Flowering tea online in India?
Eyeing for classic flavour blends? You can’t go erroneous with this elegant blooming tea India. Karma Kettle has a wide range of variants and the most reliable brand to buy dragon tea in India.