What you need:
- 2 cups fresh cream ( amul fresh cream)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp gelatin powder
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Big Ben tea leaves (approx. 4-5) tea bags
How to make:
- Boil the cream and milk with the loose tea leaves. Take off heat. Cover and cool till the mix are infused well.
- Strain and press down on the tea leaves in the sieve to get all the flavour out.
- Bloom the gelatin in a small bowl with the water.
- Heat the tea cream mix on a low flame. Add sugar and gelatin and stir till dissolved. Do not let the mix come to a boil.
- Take off heat and cool outside. Pour in glasses or ramekins.
- Refrigerate for 4-5 hours till set
- Garnish with chocolate shavings, nuts, caramel or as you like