One of the most famous teas in the west, Earl Grey Black Tea has been gaining popularity in the east off lately, especially in countries like India. A traditional black tea with a slight twist, the tea gets its citrus hint due to the presence of bergamot orange oil. Some tea manufacturers these days are known to produce different variants of Earl Grey tea, namely green and oolong, however, the authentic Earl Grey Black Tea is best served hot or cold without added milk or sugar and can be enjoyed with food as well.
Types of Earl Grey and How to Buy the Best
One of the most popular questions regarding the tea is where to buy it from and how to ensure that it is genuine. To simply answer this, you must know that you could buy online Earl Grey Tea but make sure that it is from a trusted website, so you don’t get cheated on the quality of the product. Secondly, to ensure that you only buy from the best Earl Grey Tea online store, you should read customer feedback and reviews of the product. Also, it also helps to know that the product has a few varieties, namely:
- Lady Grey – A combination of Earl Grey black tea with blue cornflower blossoms
- Russian Earl Grey – A combination of Earl Grey with citrus peel
- Decaf Earl Grey – Decaffeinated earl grey; 2 to 10 mg per teacup
- Red Earl Grey/Earl Red/Earl Rooibos – Rooibos tea with bergamot
- Earl Green –Green tea or pouchong/baozhong with bergamot flavor
Additionally, you must know that Earl Grey Assam Black Tea is one of the finest and highly recommended kinds of Earl Grey and it is extremely easy to buy Assam black tea from India.
Benefits of Earl Grey Tea
After discussing the many types and varieties, it is now time to talk about the most significant health benefits of Earl Grey tea. Let us take a look at some of the most important advantages:
- High levels of catechin antioxidants in tea help in fighting oral infections and keeps your teeth healthy. Fluorides, on the other hand, fight cavities and tooth decay.
- Bergamot has natural aromatherapy qualities that makes Earl Grey tea a natural remedy for fighting stress and depression. It also helps in calming the mind.
- The medicinal properties of the tea aids in digestion and treats painful indigestion. It also helps in preventing nausea and colic and keeps away infections and worms.
- Citrus extracts present in Earl Grey Tea helps tremendously in weight loss and improves metabolism in the body.
- The presence of antioxidants in the tea helps fight free radicals in the human body. These free radicals are responsible for damaging cells and promoting cancer. Thus, consumption of Earl Grey Tea helps in diminishing these harmful radicals and reduce the risk of cancer.
- Some of the compounds in the tea assists in reducing cholesterol level and thus prevents the body from chances of cardiovascular diseases. It also helps in keeping the blood sugar level in check and hence, protects the body from diabetes and heart attack.
You must know by now that your decision of Earl Grey black tea buy is not just a good way to lose those extra kilos but also to provide your heart and your overall health a safety net from serious illnesses.
So, don’t wait. Try your first pack now and let us know what you think.